This 'Regulatory Centre' will inform you of the past and most recent publications; scientific data; discussion documents; regulations; laws and requirements pertaining to the flame retardants industry and it's contribution to safety issues in the fields of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and fire protection.
Information is organised according to each legislative category which establishes a framework for the production, classification, distribution and application of substances in accordance with European Regulations such as :
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical (REACH)
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging of substances and mixtures (CLP)
Documentation within this section also demonstrates that by working both with and through the scientific community, EU policymakers and stakeholders, our industry:
- has adopted and supports operational standards in compliance with EU Directives
- continues to innovate flame retardant products within stringent safety standards
- promotes a programme (VECAP) for environmental sustainability
- and is committed to maximising safety and reducing risk whilst maintaining productivity.
For a short summary about Fire safety Standards please follow this link